Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sportin' some India love

***We have put our order in with the pre-orders we received, plus a few extra in case someone decided to buy one down the road. We ordered about 3 extra in each size in adults, and 1 extra in each kid size. Let me know if you're interested in ordering and I'll let you know if we have any left!***

Our shirts are available to pre-order right now and they are really cute. Our very talented friend Kelsey designed them and she did an amazing job (both designing them and putting up with me!). Thanks Kelsey!!
If you want to look cute and support our adoption all at the same time you should order one. Here's the info--copy and pasted from Kyle's fb--make him do all the work. ;)
To help support our adoption, you can order a t-shirt for a donation of $20. You can see the design below, created by Kelsey McCormick Turner (thanks, Kelsey). The colors may change slightly based on shirt availability. We will likely go with either a lighter grey or a darker grey than the shirt below, and the logo color might change slightly depending on the shirt color.

If you'd like to order a shirt, e-mail me natalie (dot) vaughn @ gmail (dot) com.

Please make sure to let us know (especially if you're mailing your donation):
1. how many shirts you are ordering
2. size / sizes
3. contact info
P.S.--if you are interested at all in kid sizes let me know. I thought it would be nice to have them available, but want to see how much interest there is before we commit to printing some. I think they would be around $15, but not positive.

4 comments:

  1. Can I still get one of these? They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry--I meant to reply to this a few days ago. Yes! My last order was a little big--I need to list them on etsy or something. :) Just as an fyi they are not this grey color--it's a solid light grey. Thought I'd throw out there in case that matters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email me when you have them ready. I would love to get one.. any shade of grey is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm so happy with your blog site, it contains all the matter which i was searching for!
    I really like your t shirts designs. It looks very unique and modern. I have hobbies to buy t shirts online. I have so much of Indian t-shirts collections.
    Thanks for sharing such a nice blog...

    ReplyDelete