Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

I wanted to take a quick minute to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone had a great day celebrating the birth of Jesus with family and friends. We had a great day--and week--being with all of our family and friends. (And Kyle is having lots of fun playing with his Eli's new remote control helicopter.)
I know the chances of having our little one here with us next year can go either way, and I pray hard that she will be here! But even if she's not and we're still in the midst of waiting, I pray I have the beautiful outlook of this sweet adoptive mama. I don't know her outside of blog land, but she never fails to encourage through comments on mine and others' blogs and through her own blog posts. If you would take just a moment to read her recent post and pray with me that her sweet little daughter's passport will come in this week so they can go to India and have her in their arms after this long time of waiting. You all have blessed us so much and I'm grateful that we are surrounded by people who love His children and desire for them to be placed in forever families. Pray for this sweet little one that she may be embraced in the arms of her family within the next couple weeks.
Praise Jesus that He came so we can be a part of His forever family.
Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. What a surprise to click over to your blog, and read your sweet words! Thank you for being so encouraging for me, and for asking people to pray for K's passport. That means the world to me. And you'll appreciate this -- our pastor's Christmas Eve sermon was all about being adopted into Christ's family, and a woman from our church shared about being adopted after being a homeless teen. Merry Christmas -- and hopefully the last one without your little blessing from India!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great Christmas Eve sermon and that's really special that the woman was able to share her life with everyone. I'm sure it was an encouragement to your family to have that spoken this Christmas. I am praying for you guys and your little girl and know that there is a large group of people both that you know and don't that are praying for you. I know God hears our prayers and you will be with your little one very soon!

      Delete
  2. Nancy is always so very encouraging to everyone. She is such a blessing! Praying for Kavya's passport to be issued soon so this precious family can be united.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post. Whenever you think of celebrating Christmas, the first place come in your mind is Goa. Its the perfect place to do so. Check other famous Christmas parties in India to join on this Christmas eve.

    ReplyDelete