Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Craft fair!!!

I always love the craft fair/bake sale at Providence because I know I'm going to leave with some awesome gifts for my whole family (immediate and extended) and for myself too! As I mentioned in a previous post--ALL the money--every single penny, will be going towards our adoption fund. This is super generous since that means everyone who is making/baking/donating is giving up lots of the their time and money for this sale. And then they turn around and spend even more money buying all the good stuff that everyone else has made. It really is a great sale! Maybe I can bribe some of the crafters to take a couple pictures of their stuff to post here. But for now, I'll post the adorable flier--thanks again Kelsey!


Seriously--it's worth the drive no matter where you live. But for sure friends who live in the DFW area need to come shop--and visit me. :) GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your artwork/logo is such a great design! I love it! Hoping the sale goes well . . .
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Our friend did such an awesome job!! She got it from our shirts--it's so beautiful! This in itself without the "LOVE" on our shirts would be pretty on a shirt too!

      Delete