Sunday, December 1, 2013

Raffle winner!

And our raffle winner is #41---

April Klics!!!!

Congratulations April!!
There were so many amazing people who entered the raffle and Tracy and I were wishing we had something to give every special person who entered. One or the other of us had a story to go with each person who donated and with each entry we were happy that people were entering but sad that the person before might not get it...but then happy that the most recent person might win. It was all a circle of emotions about who was going to win that amazing bundle!! :) So congrats April--so excited for you--and I've heard lots of amazing things about you from Tracy! :)
And thank you to everyone who entered the raffle, and for everyone who donated their beautiful treasures to the raffle. I know April is going to love each gift that comes to her throughout the next couple weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad your raffle went well! I don't know how I missed it, but I'm happy that it was a success!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was some awesome stuff! Too bad you didn't get a chance to enter it. :) We made $550 from it, so that was super great!

    ReplyDelete